Thank you for your interest in our Emerging Groups!
We are currently forming new groups throughout the Sarasota and Manatee area.
If your category is currently filled and you don't wish to be added to a wait-list, then starting a new group might be the best option for you!
Here's what we look for when starting a new group:
- A point person to invite their circle of influence to attend an informational meeting
- A minimum of 10 different business categories should confirm to attend the first meeting
- A restaurant that can accommodate a minimum of 18 people with a private or semi-private meeting space
- Send out the invitations and information about who we are to your prospects
- Conduct the initial meeting to provide an overview of our weekly event and what new members can expect
- Invite interested parties to secure their seat in the newly forming group via an online invitation
- Provide all meeting materials
- Provide training to the Management Team for the group
Our Groups are comprised of up to 32 Members; each representing a different business category. We reserve one seat for a Non-Profit Entity and one seat for a member of the Regional Support Team. As a non-compete organization, each member has EXCLUSIVE Marketing rights for their business category. Once an Emerging Group has a minimum of 10 Paid Members, the group will meet weekly over a 75 minute structured working lunch to build relationships that will foster referrals so that all may prosper.
Together we can Build a strong foundation and community partners!
The following list is just a sampling of categories who typically participate in B2B groups:
- Wills & Estate Planning
Beauty [spa/skincare, salon]
- limit 3 per chapter
- P&C, Auto, Homeowners
- Medical Benefits/AFLAC
Moving and Storage
Organizer / Stager
Pet Care Services
Virtual Office Assistant
Web/Graphic Design Wine Consultant/Dist